Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Our Crowe offices are growing. We are looking for future leaders, which meansPartner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Staff Auditor on our fun, close-knit Financial Services audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
- Participating on annual audit, review, and compilation of engagements with a variety of clients.
- Participating in all aspects of financial statement preparation and assisting with the planning of the engagements.
- Performing a large amount of technical work and continuing to develop technical skills because we want you to succeed. That takes dedication, but we believe in you.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services. You are a key factor to growing our firm.
- We promote partnership and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- 1 to 2 years of recent and relevant public accounting external auditing experience.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- Your skills should include organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing so that you can work effectively with clients and staff. This will help you succeed as well as build and manage positive relationships.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- This position requires you to meet the education requirement for CPA certification in your aligned home office state. If you already have a CPA license in your aligned home office state, that is even better.
- You must be proficient at Microsoft Excel as a minimum qualification.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
About the Team:
The Audit & Assurance team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit & Assurance professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.