Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to us thansafeguarding the healthof our customers,employees, their families,and the community at large.Effective October 8, 2021,all US employeesas well as all newly hired US employeesare required to receive theCOVID-19vaccination (and provide proof) unlessgranted an approved exemptionfrom this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
At Prose, we don't believe in "one-size-fits-most." We create custom hair care that's inclusive to all hair types, needs and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person's hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture, and are looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
Prose is looking for a Paid Social Associate to join our Growth Marketing team. This role reports into our Manager of Acquisition. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our paid social ads program. The perfect candidate will support the team in all facets of media management and optimizations across multiple programs (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.).
*Hands on keyboard experience in Meta business suite building out and managing purchase optimized campaigns is required*
You will be trained in data-driven media buying, collaborating with many cross-functional teams, understanding the power of creative strategy, analyzing the competitive landscape, and designing A/B test experiments. We're looking for a talented associate with a passion for performance marketing, user acquisition and a thirst for data.
This is a hybrid role based in our headquarters located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Candidates based in the New York City area can expect a base salary that ranges from $65,000 to $70,000. The base salary offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns that exceed business goals
- Monitor, track and generate reporting for all major KPIs to deliver actionable insights.
- Forecast, generate and maximize revenue opportunities for our product lines
- Help execute channel optimizations across paid social channels, specifically Meta & TikTok
- Analyze creative performance across paid social channels to provide the broader team with actionable insights
- Keep Prose product catalogs up to date across various channels
- Partner cross functionally to improve Meta Shop experience
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to drive customer growth
- Continuously seek to improve key acquisition conversion metrics
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, development in digital marketing and monitor competitive activities and strategies
- Maintain positive collaboration with external partners (channel partners & creative agencies)
- Continually strive to promote Prose mission and values
Key Candidate Requirements
- B.A./B.S. preferred
- 2+ years of Meta ads experience, Paid Social, and/or Digital Marketing, preferably in DTC, subscription, and/or at a media agency
- Technical, analytical mindset with strong critical thinking skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- High level of technical proficiency in Google suite, specifically Sheets and Slides
- Working knowledge of analytical and data visualization tools (Google Analytics, Looker)
- An eye for what makes a consumer want to click on an ad
- Professional presence and communication skills with ability to multi-task across multiple priorities
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Meta Business Suite
- Experience with TikTok Ads Manager is a plus
- Meta, TikTok, and/or Google Analytics Certifications are a plus
Understand & Embody our Prose Values
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another's perspective. It's a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries (and across boroughs) staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious bienveillance, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in--for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching
- $125 monthly wellness allowance
- FSA and commuter benefits