Sales Support Rep I
| Builders FirstSource|
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
3135 Nevada Boulevard (Show on map)
|December 03, 2023|
Sales Support Rep I
North Charlotte NC Yard - 3135 Nevada Blvd (28273), 3135 Nevada Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Provides support to the outside and inside sales team including administrative support and/or customer service. Provides accurate and timely support to the outside sales team, members of the inside sales team and/or to customers.
* Handles incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and provides requested information in a timely and efficient manner. Answers customer questions regarding topics such as pricing, availability, delivery, backorders, specifications, returns, credits and order placements.
* Monitors scheduled shipping dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite, as needed. Investigates customer complaints or concerns.
* Relays customer concerns to others on the sales team and assists in investigating the issue.
* Resolves issues within company guidelines. As needed, escalates larger concerns to more experienced sales team members for resolution.
Responsible for loading, transporting and delivering material to customer sites. This is a non-CDL driver position operating vehicles weighing 26,000 lbs. or less GVWR.
* Loads and secures product, material and supplies inside delivery vehicle. Delivers customer orders to delivery sites and unloads material safety and accurately, taking precaution to protect product and customer property.
* Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
* Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
* Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
* Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and prior sales support or customer service experience preferred..
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
Share this job: