Job posting has expired
Licensed Practical Nurse
| School Professionals
United States, New York, New York
|April 17, 2023
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Treatment and recovery center - Methadone/Suboxone Maintenance Treatment Program. LPN has a leading role on the interdisciplinary treatment team and assists in the dispensing of medication to patients with opioid use disorder.
- Dispense and administer prescribed medication, maintain accountability, adequate record keeping, and documentation.
- Complete all documentation in an electronic health record within program deadlines.
- Assist in dose observations via telehealth for patients receiving medication delivery.
- Provide appropriate nursing services utilizing telehealth and/or in person, as indicated.
- Maintain inventory levels of medical and dispensing supplies on a daily basis for continuity of care by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- License to practice as an LPN in New York State.
- Prior experience working in a substance abuse services environment is preferred but not required.
JOB LOCATION : Manhattan and Brooklyn
SCHEDULE : M-F time may vary between 6:00 am - 3:00 pm