At NRG, we're bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at . Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
3-4 Hybrid Schedule
- Support and Maintain an RPA production environment with 250+ processes in place
- UiPath Process Automation Development and enhancements.
- Process analysis, specification, and solution design
- UiPath Orchestrator integration and deployment
- Process Automation monitoring and troubleshooting
- Manage Windows VDI machines andCitrix profile maintenance.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Must have 2-3years of experience in UI Path
- Must have experience in end-to-end development of business processes using UiPath with the ability to develop on Windows, SAP, web-based browsers, APIs, etc, with experience deploying processes into production.
- Ability to quickly understand business processes across functions
- Experience in database configuration, writing SQL queries, and troubleshooting
- Experience in Windows 10 VDI machine maintenance
- Develop automation solutions that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, scalable, and easy to understand. Assist with designing automation solutions in accordance with standard & custom RPA design principles and conventions. Create and maintain solution documentation throughout the project lifecycle. Follow secure practices to ensure applications are free of common vulnerabilities. Assist with formulating effective best practices and standards for all areas of the automation development cycle. Work with clients on refining needs, communicating status, and demoing automation.
- Support deployment of developed automation solutions. Resolve automation software issues and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Participate in code review of developed automation solutions.
- Drive and desire to learn and become a key expert in Robotic Process Automation
- Effective time management with a focus on prioritization. A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- Experience using PowerShell scripting to integrate with UiPath processes.
- Investigate and conduct a detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions by applying a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience with scripting (PowerShell )and structural programming (Visual Basic), etc. are highly preferred.
- Understanding of DNS, and DHCP in support of VDI environments.
- Understanding of Windows 10 OS and Citrix profile maintenance.
- Hybrid work schedule; 3-4 Days in offixe
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster(The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources