Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to us thansafeguarding the healthof our customers,employees, their families,and the community at large.Effective October 8, 2021,all US employeesas well as all newly hired US employeesare required to receive theCOVID-19vaccination (and provide proof) unlessgranted an approved exemptionfrom this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
At Prose, we don't believe in "one-size-fits-most." We create custom hair care that's inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person's hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We're looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
The Preventative Maintenance technician is responsible for maintenance and care for all production assets at Liberty View. This position will provide maintenance support during second shift production on our automated and manual production line. In addition, this position will be responsible for executing preventive maintenance tasks, managing parts inventory, and oversight on equipment usage. This role pays $24 per hour
- Provide technical support for 2nd shift Automation line operations.
- Conduct periodic maintenance checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Troubleshoot, log, and repair unplanned downtime events related to equipment.
- Complete maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain an asset log for all production equipment utilizing a CMMS system. (computers, mixers, scanners, etc)
- Log equipment usage, parts replacement, and scheduled maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures for existing and new equipment.
- Train production staff on proper handling and use of equipment.
- Fill out a daily shift log of completed and pending tasks to facilitate communication between shifts.
- Periodically report to leadership potential downtime issues.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Technical degree or certification with hands-on experience with basic mechanical tools preferred.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Physically capable to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible with availability to accommodate business need.
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another's perspective. It's a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries, staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth, making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction, keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious benevolence, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in - for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching, FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Free lunch in office, weekly and snacks + vending machine available on site